Your bathroom is the place you both start and end your day. It is where you refresh yourself in the morning and where you come home to relax from a long day. Whether you are creating a spa-like Master bath or maximizing function in the main bath; Interstate will work with you to bring it to life. Our goal is to create both function and beauty in a small space that works very hard.
Bathrooms come in all shapes and sizes, but here in New England many are considered “small.” No matter the size, we take the time with our clients to develop the space they desire. Whether you are looking to expand the size of your bathroom or keep the initial footprint, we help our clients select products and various materials to make the space uniquely their own with the function and beauty they desire.
Here at Interstate we strive to create beautiful, functional, and inviting spaces that inspire you and your family for generations to come.
Please Contact Us!!
Initial Consultation: (45 min to 1 ½ hrs)
• Determine the scope of the project
• Identify key needs and wants
• Browse through the showroom and discuss material options
• Provide some initial design ideas
• Discuss budget parameters for your project
Second Consultation: (1 to 2 hours)
• We will present to you a Comprehensive 3-column Budget Scenario which outlines everything to be included in the project and demonstrates where there may be flexibility in the pricing; allowing the Client to control the budget and price-point of the project.
• We will discuss in detail our shopping process.
• At the end of this appointment is when you would make a decision to provide a design retainer and move forward with the shopping process.
Shopping Process: (typically 5 appointments, 1 to 2 hours each)
• Finalizing layout and design
• Making all material selections
• Determining the final placement of all the fixtures
• Completing a job site assessment, including mechanicals, and confirming dimensions (at your home)
• Meeting with subcontractors to quote the required work (at your home)
(Behind the Scenes) Our Design Team will Create a final presentation: (4-8 hours)
• Detailed drawings
• Determine total project cost with an itemized list of all material and labor
• Create a thorough Project Agreement (contract) with a clear definition of scope
• Create a Project Board with materials, pictures, and colors laid out
Final Presentation: (1½ to 2 hours)
• A Project Board with materials, colors, elevations, and textures
• Your itemized pricing, clearly explaining your total investment
• A finalized Project Agreement
• Discuss each item on the Jobsite Information Page
Once everything is acceptable as written, we will sign the Project Agreement and schedule your project (How Exciting!!)
Final Measure: (1 hour)
• Confirm all necessary dimensions for the purpose of ordering materials
• Make any necessary or specialized installation notes
• Determine job site access, storage, special considerations, and troubleshoot any potential issues